Monday 27 September 2010

Zara Wish list


Woahhhhhh, long list aha!
I really lovelovelove Zara, so here's my wish list. Zara clothes can be so basic and yet I can still find so many things from there that I fall madly in love with. I especially love the midi black skirt, which I think would look perfect on a Zooey Deschanel type (which i am not, bad times)
Unfortunately, Zara sizing always comes up really weird on me so it's hard to find much really and most of these items look gorgeous on the models but would look utter shit on me. ( :( )  I've wanted a pair of chino/peg leg type trousers in ages but alas, god hates me and insists that no matter what, they will always look rubbish on me, blah. 
But anyway, I think i start working on Saturday which means money! Which means I will probably spend half my time scouring the Internet for things, good times!
That's all, byeee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment