Monday 27 September 2010

in my room she'll get to you



I found the top picture recently (on weheartit) and was inspired by the idea, so decided to do my own photo collage on my wall using various photos from the internet that I liked and polaroids from Paris. I really like it, I like adding things to my room that make it like kind of personalised lol.
But anyway, whilst I was there I decided to take some more pictures of my room, they're not very good as my rooms so small and baring in mind all I have is a rubbishy cheap digital camera (dslr on christmas list?;D) 
Au reviour xxx




3 comments:

  1. these photos are seriously beautiful.
    your blog is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, i love your room!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both of you! my room is so small :') xxx

    ReplyDelete