Sunday 19 September 2010

Paris, Je'Taime


In the holidays I went to Paris with my mom (not the greatest place to go with your mom but still) for about four days. It was really lovely, but it all looked much better at night aha. It kind of surprised me when I was there as it wasn't what I was expecting, I was expecting model-like girls with gorgeous clothes and beautiful Parisian boys, my expectations were probably a little too high. The city as a whole though was beautiful and had plenty of Zara's which I have fallen in love with recently aha. I don't have many photos because I took mine on disposable and polaroid so they need to be developed yet but yeah, if you've never been to Paris, gogogo!

2 comments:

  1. I was totally the same! i had such a good time in paris and it was pretty but i saw hardly any amazingly stylish people and was different to what i expected, london is definitely where its at for style!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieocallaghan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only been once but intend on going again next year on a Europe trip that definitely needs to happen..
    This time, I don't intend on going with family ha ha.
    So excited!
    Beautiful pictures by the way :)

    http://bittenfingernails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete