Tuesday 19 October 2010

wishlist

So here's my October wishlist, I seriously cannot wait for payday, however I don't reckon I'll get much as I only just started at the beginning of the month and I think the pay is up to the 15th (boo) but here is what I will be saving up for, or possibly asking father Christmas for!
Christmas needs to hurry up, I'm already excited! (I'm such a big kid) I desperately need boots with decent grip for the ice and snow! I have this constant worry of me falling over in front of a gazillion people walking up to college, oh dear:(

  1. Waxed Cotton Cape from ASOS   
  2. Jersey Leopard Peter Pan Collar Dress from Topshop 
  3. Pom Pom Knitted Beanie Hat from Topshop 
  4. Mini Printed Doctors Bag from Zara 
  5. Woodland Animal Rings from Topshop 
  6. Brown Fur Muff Hand Warmer from Miss Selfridge 
  7. Square Toe Mary Janes from Topshop 
  8. Black Bow Dress from Zara 
  9. Velvet Peter Pan Collar Dress from Topshop

    2 comments:

    1. All of these things are beautiful. I think I like the Doctors Bag the most. And I have a muff, similar to this one. They are so much more amazing than gloves... ;)

      xxx
      Hannah

      ReplyDelete
    2. i know! i love that bag, i want that muff so much its lovely:) xxx

      ReplyDelete